dedicated group has been a registered non-profit society since 2000.
The members want to see Dun-Waters’ legacy restored, protected
- and shared with the public. There are over 200 Friends, mostly
from the Okanagan Valley but some come from as far away as California
and Scotland. The Friends are involved in research, restoration
of buildings and grounds, building the Fintry archives, work bees,
fund raising, and recovering as many of Dun-Waters’ belongings
- Individual $10
- Family (2 adults & 3 children) $ 25
- Group/Corporate $50
Download Membership Form - 50Kb PDF
There’s also an “Adopt a Part of
Dun-Waters’ Dream” program, were you can adopt a
part of the garden, house, barn area, walking path or labyrinth
for varying amounts. All donations and “adoptions” over
$10 receive an income tax receipt.
Donations are always welcome and a great way to share “Dun-Waters Dream”. All donations go directly to the maintenance of the Fintry Estate and the Dun-Waters collection. Donations over $10 will receive a tax receipt.
Donations and memberships may be mailed to:
The Friends of Fintry (Provincial Park) Society
2279 Westside Pl.
Kelowna, BC V1Z 3T5
The Friends of Fintry Society:
Continues to work in partnership with BC Parks and the Regional District of Central Okanagan to upgrade and maintain historical buildings on the site.
- Created a Fairbridge Reference Library dedicated to the site and agriculture in general
- Returned the sundial pedestal to its original location and added a replacement sundial
- Are constantly adding to the collections that re-furnishes the Manor House and provide a background representing the way of life of the British landed gentry.
- Offer field trips and in class presentations for local schools and special interest groups. (firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Continues to offer guided tours of the Manor House and the Octagonal barn during the summer months.
- Uses grants to hire students to run summer tours.
Friends of Fintry Newsletter
Our newsletter is available in Adobe Acrobat format .
here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For more information or for tour hours please contact