The Friends of Fintry Provincial Park Society has been a registered non-profit society since 2000. The members want to see Dun-Waters’ legacy restored, protected – and shared with the public. There are over 200 Friends, mostly from the Okanagan Valley but some come from as far away as California and Scotland.
The Friends are involved in research, restoration of buildings and grounds, building the Fintry archives, work bees, fund raising, and recovering as many of Dun-Waters’ belongings as possible.
- Members are free
- Adults $5
- Children and Students $2
- Children under five FREE (when accompanied by a paying adult)
- There’s also an “Adopt a Part of Dun-Waters’ Dream” program, where you can adopt a part of the garden, house, barn area, walking path or labyrinth for varying amounts. All donations and “adoptions” over $10 receive an income tax receipt.
Donations are always welcome and a great way to share “Dun-Waters Dream”. All donations go directly to the maintenance of the Fintry Estate and the Dun-Waters collection.
Click here to go to the donate form
Annual Membership Registration
You will be automatically billed annually depending on the membership type you select. If you wish to cancel your membership annual subscription, please contact us at [email protected]
The Friends of Fintry Society:
- Created a Fairbridge Reference Library dedicated to the site and agriculture in general
- Returned the sundial pedestal to its original location and added a replacement sundial
- Are constantly adding to the collections that re-furnishes the Manor House and provide a background representing the way of life of the British landed gentry.
- Offer field trips and in class presentations for local schools and special interest groups. ([email protected] for more information)
- Continues to offer guided tours of the Manor House and the Octagonal barn during the summer months.
- Continues to work in partnership with BC Parks and the Regional District of Central Okanagan to upgrade and maintain historical buildings on the site.